cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: "update resource count" , what is the proper time to do?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 06:34:05 GMT
It's there for sanity reasons. I mean if for some reason the admin sees that the resource count
has gone off he can ask the MS to re compute and update the count.
I understand your request for this to be triggered automatically and that flexibility is also
available to the admin if you turn on the global setting resourcecount.check.interval

Thanks,
-Nitin

-----Original Message-----
From: chunfeng tian [mailto:tianchunfeng@outlook.com]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 11:41 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: "update resource count" , what is the proper time to do?

Hi all ,
After using CloudStack for a while , I noticed a button at domain & account UI ,  named
"update resource count".
I click it by randomly , it's works fine , but I am confused why I click this button ? what
is the proper time to do that Click ?

If this action just a click , why not  execute this action automatically or trigged by some
other function ?

thanks in advance ,
Tian ChunFeng.