cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Caleb Call <calebc...@me.com>
Subject Re: Ports needed between servers
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 22:08:47 GMT
I've found this document that should give me what I'm looking for (unless something has changed).

http://support.citrix.com/servlet/KbServlet/download/2389-102-673796/CitrixPorts_by_Product_and_Port_2060.pdf

On Aug 28, 2012, at 3:45 PM, Caleb Call <calebcall@me.com> wrote:

> What ports are needed to be open from the management server to hypervisors and hypervisors
to management servers?  I've ran netstat on the boxes and can only see port 443 on the hypervisor
talking to the management server and nothing on the management server talking to the hypervisors.
 I'm working on setting up a new zone that is firewalled off from our management server so
I'm trying to figure out what ports are actually needed.