cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: change / replace public ip range
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:29:05 GMT
The IP address stays with the vm for the entire life cycle, till it's
expunged.

Modifying the DB is the only one way to workaround it. But changing it in
the user_ip_address table is not enough. You should:

* change the record in cloud.vlan table that corresponds to ip address
range.
* Change the record in nics table for all vms nics to have new ip address
* restart the guest network
* stop/start ALL user vms in network

-Alena.