cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Inter-vlan ACL Network changes
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:17:51 GMT
Just tested new VPC UI for Network ACLs, looks good

But couple more things to fix:

* Configure - replace ACLs with Network ACLs
* replace "ACL total" with "Network ACL total" (or "Network ACL(s?)
total"?)

And I found one more big UI bug - enable static nat button doesn't work;
neither in VPC, nor in general Networks view.

I'm getting:

TypeError: $listView is undefined
var $tierSelect = $listView.find('.tier-select select');

If I merge all the code to master branch before you put your fixes, please
commit all the changes directly to the master.

-Alena.