cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From claude bariot <clobar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to create a deployment for VM[ConsoleProxy]
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 15:16:13 GMT
Thanks so much for your repply...
See bellow, my config :

1) the value of global configuration 'system.vm.use.local.storage' :

*system.vm.use.local.storage* (Indicates whether to use local storage pools
or shared storage pools for system VMs.) = *true*

2) system offering for CPVM, does it use local disk?
*Storage Type = **local*

I would like to tell you that, I'v a basic installation ...

I can add more user instances correctly ...

regards