cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hieu Le <hieul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can not ping/ssh to VM after migrating Virtual Router VM to another host
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:32:14 GMT
Hi,

My Virtual Router VM and another System VM is running normally on another
host.

VRVM has a local IP is 169.254.x.x and when it is running on another host
different with cloud management server, I can not ping/ssh from management
server to VRVM, System VM via link local address IP.

I think the reason here is VRVM can not assign address to VMs. Can you
suggest some details ?

Thanks !

--
..:: Hieu LE ::..

Class: Information System - Course 52
School of Information and Communication Technology
Hanoi University of Technology
No 1, Dai Co Viet street - Hai Ba Trung district - Hanoi

High Performance Computing Center
Cloud Computing Group
Gmail: hieulq89@gmail.com