cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hieu Le <hieul...@gmail.com>
Subject Can not ping/ssh to VM after migrating Virtual Router VM to another host
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:18:25 GMT
Greetings,

I have a problem while running CS 3.0.x on my own cluster. My cluster set
up include 1 management server with all CS service (both agent and
management service) and 3 host run KVM (CS agent). After setting up CS, all
VM runs on management node and I can VNC, ping or ssh to all VM instance
that I created.

But the problem is that: after migrate Virtual Router VM to another host
(different from management server), I can not ping/ssh to VM. If I migrate
VRVM back to management server, everything return normal.

Please help me solve this problem !

Thanks and best regards !