cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allowing Domain Admin to create API keys for its users
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 01:00:15 GMT
If this gets done, it would affect documentation. If you do file the bug,
please note this in the bug description. You can also add the tag "doc" in
the Labels field of the bug to be extra helpful.

With any luck, this will prompt the person who fixes the bug to either
update the docs, or at least reassign the bug to a writer after doing the
eng part of the task.

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs