cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From heince kurniawan <hei...@gmail.com>
Subject change / replace public ip range
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 04:27:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm using CS 3.0.2 advanced networking , just changed our ISP with new IP ranges, and I'm
trying to change the previous ip assignment.

This is what i've done:
- stop all vms
- maintenance all hosts
- destroy router and system vms
- disable zone

but i still can't delete the public ip, status : "The IP range can't be deleted because it
has allocated public IP addresses."

Even though i have destroyed router, the guest network mapping to public ip is still on state
'allocated', i can't delete the guest network :
"Can't delete the network, not all user vms are expunged. Vm VM[User|i-2-7-VM] is in Stopped
state"

And i don't want to destroy all the vms, any workaround ?

Bottom line: i just need to change the public ip range without destroying any user's vm.

Regards,
Heince