cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From heince kurniawan <hei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: change / replace public ip range
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:20:59 GMT
Hi Mice,

The usage is correct but the total is wrong,  FYI, my previous total ip is 10 now i got 20
ip, but it report only 10 .

is it save to modify 'total_capacity' on 'op_host_capacity' table ?

Regards,
Heince

On 13-Aug-2012, at 10:04 PM, Mice Xia wrote:

> Heince,
>
> Total public IP number should be equal to total count of rows in user_ip_address; while
a background thread sums it up and update to op_host_capacity periodically (interval ' capacity.check.period')
> You can check these two tables and see if their values are correct.
>
> Regards
> Mice

ip capacity still showing previous value thus produce wrong total ip,