cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Caleb Call <calebc...@me.com>
Subject router vm
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:22:23 GMT
At what point is the router vm supposed to be spawned?  I've created a new Zone, everything
creates fine with no errors in the log.  My secondary storage vm spins up fine, the console
proxy vm spins up fine, but the router vm never spins up.  When I get on the console of my
secondary storage vm, I can't do any name resolution or reach anything outside of my network,
I'm guessing this is due to the router vm not spinning up?  With no errors in the log, what
can I do to see why, or how can I force the router vm creation?  I've looked through the API,
but you can only create a router vm if you know the id (I think).

Thanks,
Caleb