cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: S3 documentation
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:33:42 GMT
Sebastian,

Sure  - Pl go ahead and move the wiki page. I will take a look to remove references other
than Apache repo

Thanks
/Sudha

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajesh Battala [mailto:rajesh.battala@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 8:32 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: S3 documentation

-----Original Message-----
From: sebgoa [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 8:49 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org

Hi Sudha and Rajesh,

I can't help but notice that the wiki you mention is on the old wiki. I'd be happy to move
your page to the apache wiki like I did for:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/S3+API+in+CloudStack. Let me know.

Also, in the page you mention about the s3tests, I notice that it talks about a git repo at
cloud.com. Can you move the tests code to the apache repo and/or update the page.

Finally, I did not see any discussion of the change of port from 8080 to 7080, which I think
is pretty significant. Is this part of the hibernate/DAO reimplementation ?

Thanks,

-Sebastien

On Aug 24, 2012, at 10:43 AM, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> There is already such suite exists and is posted by Rajesh B
> http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/QA/How+to+run+S3+Tests+against+Clou
> dStack+S3+Implementation Some of the early adopters are using this -
> would you be able to combine your efforts with already existing suite.
>
> Thanks
> /Sudha

-Sebastien Goasguen
Cloud Computing Evangelist, Citrix EMEA

HI Sebastien,

 Port change from 8080 to 7080 is not part  of DAO Implementation.
It was part of http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/RelOps/EC2+API+support+in+CloudStack. [Tomcat
Deployment changes ].

Thanks
Rajesh Battala