cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sonny Chhen <Sonny.Ch...@citrix.com>
Subject UI: Navigation concept
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:44:24 GMT
Hello All,

In an effort to gain more screen real estate, a few front-end developers and I have been playing
around with changing the navigation and are researching a few things like max and min width
in the css. Below is a link to a sample of a "3d cubed" based navigation. Would love to hear
thoughts regarding this idea. We are still working on some of the more requested items in
the feedback(too many clicks, easier accessibility, etc...) but are taking things step by
step.

http://www.schhen.com/citrix/demos/demo5/

Thanks You and Best Regards,

Sonny H. Chhen
Manager of User Interface & User Experience | Citrix Systems - CloudPlatform
4988 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA  95054, USA