cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Will Chan <will.c...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Navigation concept
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:34:15 GMT
I personally would like it if the navigation would just slide out.  The 3d stuff although is
"cool", doesn't seem to add anything useful in terms of UX.  In fact, I would argue it makes
it slightly less useful because the text become blurry.

Also, I assume this required HTML5 and building something like this prevents users of older
browsers the ability to use this unless you plan on having supporting multiple navigation
models.

Will