cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Caleb Call <calebc...@me.com>
Subject Local Storage?
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:43:36 GMT
If I set the use local storage flag in the config, this is a global setting, right?  Is there
anyway to make this restricted to only a single Zone?  I'd like to use local storage on one
of my zones but not the others.  I tired to get around this by adding an SR with those local
disks, then adding that to Cloudstack as a pre-setup storage.  However, I named that local
storage and used that name to add it to Cloudstack and then Cloudstack renamed it to a generated
UUID which caused issues with not being able to remove it or clean it up.  If I added it using
the generated UUID, would it work without having to enable the use local storage flag?

Thanks