cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nik Martin <nik.mar...@nfinausa.com>
Subject Re: Networking issues with CS API
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:01:48 GMT
On 08/29/2012 10:20 AM, Victoria Elizalde wrote:

> CloudAdmin is the Management Network Label, and iSCSIA the Storage Network
> label. This means that both Public and guest traffic are going through our
> management network. I´m not sure what we´re doing wrong. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Victoria

Do you setup your NICs via the console interface using xe?  If so, it is
veeery tricky to get setup, because the PIF and Network UUIDs can be
very confusing.  If this is what you did, my suggestion would be to
connect to your pool using Xencenter, build the three networks, then
assign the interfaces to them and set the IPs via Xencenter.  My network
is exactly like yours, and I had a ton of trouble using xe to get it all
set up.

--
Regards,

Nik