cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S3 documentation
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:19:29 GMT
Hi Sudha and Rajesh,

I can't help but notice that the wiki you mention is on the old wiki. I'd be happy to move
your page to the apache wiki like I did for:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/S3+API+in+CloudStack. Let me know.

Also, in the page you mention about the s3tests, I notice that it talks about a git repo at
cloud.com. Can you move the tests code to the apache repo and/or update the page.

Finally, I did not see any discussion of the change of port from 8080 to 7080, which I think
is pretty significant. Is this part of the hibernate/DAO reimplementation ?

Thanks,

-Sebastien

On Aug 24, 2012, at 10:43 AM, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> There is already such suite exists and is posted by Rajesh B http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/QA/How+to+run+S3+Tests+against+CloudStack+S3+Implementation
> Some of the early adopters are using this - would you be able to combine your efforts
with already existing suite.

> Thanks
> /Sudha

-Sebastien Goasguen