cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Adding Public IP Addresses in Advanced Networking
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:22:37 GMT
Clayton,

You simply add another block, on the same VLAN or another VLAN if you prefer

Regards

Geoff

On 14 Aug 2012, at 18:20, "Clayton Weise" <cweise@iswest.net> wrote:

We haven't run out yet, but we have currently allocated a single /24 for our public network.
 In an attempt to plan for the inevitable future when we need to assign more addresses, is
it as simple as adding another range or is there additional manipulation that needs to be
done.  I'm assuming other users have run into this before so I figured I would look towards
other users' experiences.

-Clayton