cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <prasanna.santha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: UI: Too many Clicks(aargh)
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 06:22:32 GMT
The CloudStack UI's Admin View is a superset of the User View right
now. The users (tenants) are typically only interested in their VMs.

The Admin however is interested in managing the resources in the
Cloud. The HV-Hosts Infrastructure, Physical Networks, Virtual
Networks (VirtualRouters), Health of servers, devices etc. Instances
of tenants come next.

If the clicks to these important parts can be simplified it would be a
good improvement.

--
Prasanna.,