cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Julien Garet <julien.ga...@inria.fr>
Subject Re: how can we get private SSH key
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:58:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm using CS 3.0.2. I've tried listSSHKeyPairs and yes I meant bug CS-12667. I've come to
the article you give as reference and it's really a good dive into using ssh keys in CS.

So, after thinking at it, I will use registerSSHKeyPair instead of createSSHKeyPair. So I
can use previously generated SSH keys (for them I already have the private key ;-)). By the
way, t here is a little documentation bug around registerSSHKeyPair, it is not refered in
the SSH category.

I would have another question about that, is there a way to use multiple ssh keys in instances,
the only place I found to declare ssh keys was in deployVirtualMachine.

Julien