cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Krzysztof Janiszewski - ecenter sp. z o.o." <k.janiszew...@ecenter.pl>
Subject Deploy two instances from same ISO template
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 19:58:06 GMT
Hi.

I'm in process of testing CloudStack 3.0.2. Management is installed on
Ubuntu 10.04, host on Centos 6.2. Everything is installed successfully. I
can deploy instances from templates or ISO's.

I encountered a problem while trying to deploy two instances from one ISO
template at the same time. First deployment was correct. Debian installer is
running in instance. Then at the same time I tried to deploy second instance
from the same ISO Template, but this time deployment failed.

In /var/log/cloud/agent/agent.log there is line:

libvir: Storage error : operation failed: Storage source conflict with pool:
'f770c571-74eb-483d-bba8-f8305cb16d8e'

Am I trying to do impossible thing?

As primary storage I use SharedMountPoint (distributed file system MooseFS),
as secondary storage I use NFS.

Best regards

Krzysztof Janiszewski