cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From 曹伟 <c...@travelsky.com>
Subject A bug about assign VLAN ID to storage network?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:25:33 GMT
When I create a advanced zone in CS 3.0.2, I configure storage network IP
range, gateway, netmask and VLAN ID, then I assign storage network to a
specific physical network interface with trunk connection.

But when the zone create completely, I fund that the storage network didn't
be assigned the VLAN ID, and it can't go through the trunk interface.

I try it on VMWare,XenServer and KVM, the issue will arise on all the
platforms!

Is it a bug and how to fix it?