cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Caleb Call <calebc...@me.com>
Subject Removing a Zone
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 20:50:22 GMT
We're setting up a cloudstack install and one of our guys setup the first zone as a basic zone.
 We need the vlan support the advanced provides so we're trying so remove the basic zone and
recreate an advanced one.  However, ever after removing system VMs, we are not able to remove
the pod.  We get an error that says "There are private IP addresses allocated for this pod".
 This isn't the case though (atleast not that we can see).  Is there anyway to see where the
IPs are supposedly being used, and/or forcibly remove this pod or zone?

Thanks,
Caleb