cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject branch repeater [Was Re: Multiple NICs on a VM]
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:16:06 GMT

Interesting! A while back I was trying to figure out how to run a branch
repeater as a VM in a guest network.

Correct me if I am wrong. In case of physical branch repeater device one
would set branch repeater as a pass through device so two NIC's are
needed. But in a virtual environment I suspect if there is way to set up
VPX as pass through (inline mode) device and may need to use one-arm mode.
 Unfortunately it looks even one-arm mode requires two nic's to be
configured on the VPX.

Just curious to know, since there is no site-to-site VPN capability in
CloudStack at this point, how do you intend to use branch repeater?

[1].http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX131015/