cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Runbook for a very small setup
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:20:33 GMT
Very very nice.

In Section 1.2, the location for the binaries is missing?

Perhaps a brief blurb on the components of CloudStack (MS, primary
storage, secondary storage, hypervisor host)?
This also seems to be an "all-in-one" setup, so perhaps this should be
made clear.

Also, a high-level overview of the steps before plunging into it.