cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From claude bariot <clobar...@gmail.com>
Subject Vsphere host into existing XenServer pod
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:40:11 GMT
Hi all,

I have a pod with 1 xen cluster;
I was added on this pod, 1 Vsphere cluster ==> success

problems :

- I sow all System VMs on XenServer cluster only bat unavailable on the
Vsphere cluster.
- Unable to add instance on the Vsphere cluster
- When I tried to create a new pod and I inclued a vsphere cluster, I have
the same result (NOK to add new instance)..

Question :
- Where is the best way, for configure CS if you want add instances in the
Vsphere and xen hosts  togethere on the same zone ?

Regards