cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ezequiel Mc Govern <ezequiel.mcgov...@gmail.com>
Subject limits and features
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:37:32 GMT
Is there a way to deploy a VM in a particular cluster? We would like
to dothat, since we´re probably going to have different server models,
with
different licenses but we didn´t see any way to do that neither from the UI
nor from the API.

We saw that the domain admin is not able to create accounts or change its
limits. It is only possible to create users. What is the reasoning behind
that? We thought the point of having a domain admin was to delegate some
tasks to the client, especially the distribution of resources within a
domain.

Current resource limits include ammount of VM instances or volumes. Are you
planning to enhance this feature and include limits such as virtual CPUs,
RAM and disk space?

--
Saludos !!
Ezequiel ;)