cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sebastien goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About server hardware
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:40:41 GMT
Hi,

That will work. How well ? not sure. I/O experts should comment on how to
tune it.
The faster the disks on your host the better, and you will want to make
sure your guest VMs have virtio.

Your notation confused me a bit.
RAM: +/- 4GB could mean a variation of 4 GB. Maybe writing RAM: ~4GB is
better.

-sebastien

--
---