cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sebastien goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] DevCloud, an all-in-one-box CloudStack development environment
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 20:59:00 GMT
HI, yes I am using the tinyoffering.

I used 1GB as well, but somehow only get 400 MB of RAM with the
default xen kernel.
If I specify 2GB during the import, I still only get 400MB.
I have to specify the Ubuntu kernel in the boot menu to see the proper
memory but Xen does not seem to be running.

-sebastien

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
> Which service offering are you using to create the VM? The tiny?
> And how much physical memory do you give to DevCloud? I tested with 1G memory, at least
I can create one user VM.

--
---