cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sebastien goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] DevCloud, an all-in-one-box CloudStack development environment
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 19:40:19 GMT
Hi Edison,

I almost got this working. But my instances fail.

The log give me a "Could not find suitable Deployment
destination.."/"Insufficient server capacity exception" error.

With the 2 systems VMs running, I am out of memory it seems. I only
have 10MB left.

-Sebastien

It's ready to download from http://download.cloud.com/templates/devcloud/DevCloud.ova and
the document is put at http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/comm/DevCloud.
>    If you are a CloudStack developer whose daily tasks are directly related to hypervisor,
or are interested in CloudStack but don't want to setup a CloudStack environment by yourself,
welcome to have a try.

--
---
Sebastien Goasguen