cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [RFC] DevCloud, an all-in-one-box CloudStack development environment
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:30:54 GMT
I guess you are talking about the memory in Xen dom0?
By default, Xen Ubuntu dom0 using 512M, plus few small MB memory used by xen itself, so there
are around 1G - 512MB memory available for CloudStack.
3 system VMs(ssvm/cpvm and router vm) will use 300MB, still around 200MB available to create
two tiny VMs(100MB per VM).
You can take a look at mgt server UI: Infrastructure -> Hosts -> statistics, it will
report how many memory are available for CloudStack.