cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From William Clark <majorgearh...@gmail.com>
Subject Timeout issue when adding ISO's to Cloudstack
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 22:29:28 GMT
Env:
Host A: CloudStack 3.0.2
Host B: XenServer 6.0.2
Host C: XenServer 6.0.2
Host D: XenServer 6.0.2

- All HV's are in a Pool and have 2 FC LUN's assigned to the pool as well as Primary and secondary
NFS storage.
- Cloudstack has a single zone, pod, cluster
- The 2 FC LUN's and one of the NFS exports is configured as primary storage
- The remaining NFS export is configured as secondary storage
-  All of the system VM's are up and running
- We have 2 interfaces, the management one that is wide open and a public / storage one which
is tagged with various VLAN's

Problem:
When we go to add an ISO, it eventually comes back with an error in the logs: "WARN  [storage.download.DownloadListener]
(Timer-9:) Entering download error state: timeout waiting for response from storage host".

Troubleshooting Steps so Far:
- I have configured secstorage.allowed.internal.sites with the CIDR block that all of our
HV's are in.
- I have removed and re-added the secondary storage
- I have removed and re-added the secondary storage with an IP address instead of the FQDN
- I have verified the various network segments are configured properly with the right VLAN's
and have verified in XenCenter that those VLAN's show connected.
- I have been able to manually mount the secondary storage on the master and all HV hosts.

At this point I am out of idea's and would love to get someone else's take on this.

William Clark