cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From William Clark <majorgearh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timeout issue when adding ISO's to Cloudstack
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 03:44:39 GMT
Healthcheck came back good, but I see the issue. I have 2 interfaces and the public one is
tagged with multiple vlans. On the ssvm I see a static route for my secondary storage NAS
device, but I cannot ping the DG for this interface no matter what I do on the cloudstack
side. I have tried setting the vlan, removing it and no luck. I have verified that outside
of this vm it does ping even from the hypervisor that it is on. Does anyone know if there
are tagging issues with the current cloudstack?

Bill Clark
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2012, at 5:07 PM, Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Mehta@citrix.com> wrote:

> Yeah, that can be the issue.
> Try doing ssvm health check - step 2 from http://wiki.cloudstack.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=9601278&focusedCommentId=10747987#comment-10747987

one which is tagged with various VLAN's

>> Problem:
>> When we go to add an ISO, it eventually comes back with an error in the logs: "WARN
 [storage.download.DownloadListener] (Timer-9:) Entering download error state: timeout waiting
for response from storage host".

>> Troubleshooting Steps so Far:
>> - I have configured secstorage.allowed.internal.sites with the CIDR block that all
of our HV's are in.
>> - I have removed and re-added the secondary storage
>> - I have removed and re-added the secondary storage with an IP address instead of
the FQDN
>> - I have verified the various network segments are configured properly with the right
VLAN's and have verified in XenCenter that those VLAN's show connected.
>> - I have been able to manually mount the secondary storage on the master and all
HV hosts.