cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Evan Miller <Evan.Mil...@citrix.com>
Subject username can be a request parameter for addCluster API; how do retrieve the value for username for a cluster?
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 04:12:40 GMT
Running CloudStack Management Server:
  v3.0.2.1
On:
  [root@cumulus management]# uname -a
  Linux cumulus.eng.citrite.net 2.6.32-220.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Dec 6 19:48:22 GMT 2011 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
  [root@cumulus management]#
Hypervisor :
  XenServer v6.02

Hi:

In this API Doc:
http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/api_3.0.0/root_admin/addCluster.html

I see that username can be a parameter name when adding a cluster.
In fact, I can add that parameter name when adding a cluster through the API.
There is no error when doing so.

However, how do I access the value for username through the ? It isn't listed as
a response tag either for addCluster or for listCluster:

http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/api_3.0.0/root_admin/listClusters.html

Regards,

Evan Miller

Citrix Systems. Inc.
Desktop and Cloud Engineering Infrastructure
4988 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054