cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Brad Pearpoint <B...@advantage.co.nz>
Subject RE: 3.0.2 installation - possible?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:28:51 GMT
Hi Nik,

For what it's worth, yes, it is installable and runs as the 3.0.2 release from the website.
I am running it and have installed it many times (I keep breaking it trying to integrate it
into my other tools :) )

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: nik.martin@nfinausa.com [mailto:nik.martin@nfinausa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 July 2012 12:21 p.m.
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: 3.0.2 installation - possible?

This may come off as crass, but after 3 unsuccessful attempts, I'm not convinced 3.0.2 can
actually be installed.  I have the perfect setup, dedicated hardware, dedicated management,
storage, and guest+public networks, dedicated primary storage, and I've followed the install
guide to the letter. The management UI outputs cryptic errors, and the management log is so
verbose and full of Java stack traces that its impossible to find the actually error.  The
one error I do find  seems to be two error messages mashed together, making no sense.  Is
the Acton release actually installable and runnable?  I'm just about ready to throw in the
towel.

Regards,

Nik