cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: 3.0.2 installation - possible?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:52:36 GMT
Can you pl provide specific failure and clear env details.
If you don't mind can you log a defect  @ http://bugs.cloudstack.org and attach  all relevant
logs.

Thanks
/sudha

-----Original Message-----
From: nik.martin@nfinausa.com [mailto:nik.martin@nfinausa.com]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 5:21 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: 3.0.2 installation - possible?

This may come off as crass, but after 3 unsuccessful attempts, I'm not convinced 3.0.2 can
actually be installed.  I have the perfect setup, dedicated hardware, dedicated management,
storage, and guest+public networks, dedicated primary storage, and I've followed the install
guide to the letter. The management UI outputs cryptic errors, and the management log is so
verbose and full of Java stack traces that its impossible to find the actually error.  The
one error I do find  seems to be two error messages mashed together, making no sense.  Is
the Acton release actually installable and runnable?  I'm just about ready to throw in the
towel.

Regards,

Nik