cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <Abhinandan.Prat...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Cannot add vm to any host in any cluster - error: "Unable to apply dhcp entry on router" - still completely blocked
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 02:56:21 GMT
Evan,

   There was a type in the command:
		ssh -p 3922 -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud  <rvm link local ip>    # a i not an I, I guess
outlook capitalized the i and got overlooked.
You need to run this on the host (hypervisor) where CS created the RVM for the account that
is giving you trouble. This is just to ensure that the path taken by CS to pass control commands(dhcp
is one of them) to RVM is good.

-abhi