cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <Abhinandan.Prat...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Cannot add vm to any host in any cluster - error: "Unable to apply dhcp entry on router"
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:10:58 GMT
Another issue can be that the ssh keys are not programmed correctly either on the host or the
routerVm, due to which the dhcp script fails.
To check try logging into RVM using ssh keys from the host on which it resides (ssh -p 3922
-I /root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud  <rvm link local ip>). If this fails, check the configuration
table for ssh.publickey and ssh.privatekey.

-abhi