cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From nik.mar...@nfinausa.com
Subject RE: 3.0.2 installation - possible?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:44:35 GMT
Thanks Brad. My frustration comes from the volumes of debug output in the management server
logs that add no value and make it nearly impossible to find an actual error, combined with
worthless errors in the management UI.  I have spent 4 hours reading logs and only know a
bit more than I did 4 hours ago.

Brad Pearpoint <Brad@advantage.co.nz> wrote:

>Hi Nik,
>
>For what it's worth, yes, it is installable and runs as the 3.0.2 release from the website.
>I am running it and have installed it many times (I keep breaking it trying to integrate
it into my other tools :) )

>Brad

can actually be installed.  I have the perfect setup, dedicated hardware, dedicated management,
storage, and guest+public networks, dedicated primary storage, and I've followed the install
guide to the letter. The management UI outputs cryptic errors, and the management log is so
verbose and full of Java stack traces that its impossible to find the actually error.  The
one error I do find  seems to be two error messages mashed together, making no sense.  Is
the Acton release actually installable and runnable?  I'm just about ready to throw in the
towel.