cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tommy Aditya Lawanto <to...@wowrack.com>
Subject RE: Fail attaching volume to a virtual machine
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 06:46:19 GMT
@david nalley : I'm running cloudstack version 3, on basic networking mode.

Sorry, but how do i "virsh dumpxml <instance>" on the HyperVisor? (do you mean that
i should type that command when i ssh to my management server?
From: Tommy Aditya Lawanto [tommy@wowrack.com]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 1:32 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Fail attaching volume to a virtual machine

Im getting this error after I removed a Volume from an CentOS 5.8 Instance and tried to attach
another volume to it:

Failed to attach volume: try volume to VM: f0f33816-0b2d-477d-b673-7789ecd9b738; org.libvirt.LibvirtException:
internal error unable to execute QEMU command '__com.redhat_drive_add': Duplicate ID 'drive-virtio-disk1'
for drive

How can I fix it?

Cheers!