cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Peter Amiri <pe...@alurium.com>
Subject Re: branch repeater [Was Re: Multiple NICs on a VM]
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 23:55:46 GMT
If you are using advanced networking and working with VLANs then you could run the VPX in a
XenServer host outside of the CloudStack but tie it into the same VLAN as the customers. The
only issue with this is that you have to use an internal IP from the client allocation and
hope that the DHCP will not try to dole that IP out to another VM in their virtual network.

--
Peter Amiri
Founder | Alurium Cloud Computing