cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Caleb Call <calebc...@me.com>
Subject Re: Removing a Zone
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 05:58:20 GMT
I saw Sailaja email before seeing this one, so I did remove all the rows that were Expunging
in the vm_instance table.  They were all system VMs that failed to start due to the initial
problem of needing vlan support.  Although, even after removing them, I still can't remove
the pod.  So I tried to cross reference op_dc_ip_address_alloc table with nics and my nics
table is empty (and all nic_ids in    op_dc_ip_address_alloc are set to null anyways).

Our current versions are:

Cloudstack - 3.0.2
OS - CentOS 6.2
Mysql - 5.1.61 (if this info matters)