cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Vsphere host into existing XenServer pod
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:12:20 GMT
If there are system vms already created on xen server cluster, then no system vm will be created
in VMware cluster.
Is your secondary storage vm running? Can you see a vmware template when you deploy vm? If
not, you may need to check your secondary storage vm, make sure it can access public network
, and can download the default VMware
Template.
Sent from my iPhone