cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From LAMBERT Thomas <thomas-d.lamb...@thalesgroup.com>
Subject prodedure to shutdown the whole cloud
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:54:32 GMT
Hi everybody,

i have set a private cloud up (totally out of internet), using cloudstack 3.0.2.
I will soon have to move my hardware to another place, thus i will have to unplug and shut
everything down.

I would really appreciate  any  advices about this procedure, i am afraid to cause harmful
damages to my cloud and that it does not restart properly after... Has anyone ever experienced
this? How to proceed, in which order should I shut the different entities down?

Thanks in advance for your advices,
best regards

Thomas