cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <Prasanna.Santha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Removing a Zone
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 06:06:48 GMT
On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 01:58:20AM -0400, Caleb Call wrote:
> I saw Sailaja email before seeing this one, so I did remove all the
> rows that were Expunging in the vm_instance table.  They were all
> system VMs that failed to start due to the initial problem of
> needing vlan support.  Although, even after removing them, I still
> can't remove the pod.  So I tried to cross reference
> op_dc_ip_address_alloc table with nics and my nics table is empty
> (and all nic_ids in    op_dc_ip_address_alloc are set to null
> anyways).
>
> Our current versions are:
>
> Cloudstack - 3.0.2
> OS - CentOS 6.2
> Mysql - 5.1.61 (if this info matters)

Caleb,

We could still salvage something here. If you could bundle up the:

- management server log (/var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log)
- mysql db dump (mysqldump -uroot -p<password> cloud > cloud_backup.sql)

into a tarball and file a bug for us at bugs.cloudstack.org we could
track this down. Do attach the logs to the bug report.

Thanks,

--
Prasanna.,