cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From LAMBERT Thomas <thomas-d.lamb...@thalesgroup.com>
Subject vm not connected to virtual router
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 14:23:27 GMT
hi,
                i am running CS 3.0.2 with kvm as hypervisor. My cloud has 1 zone, 1 pod and
1 cluster with 3 hosts. When i create a vm, if the virtual router is not created on the same
host than the vm, then the vm is not connected to the virtual router.
                This means that the dhcp, sourec nat etc. is not applied. Thus eth0 has no
ip address, and when i do "ifdown eth0 && ifup eth0", it does not see the dhcp.
                if i migrate my vm to the same host as the virtual router, then everything
becomes fine...
I don't know how to resolve this, someone has ever experienced this?

thanks, have a nice day
Thomas