cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From jekie <jek...@163.com>
Subject How to test the high availability feature of VMs running on kvm hosts in cloudstack
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 02:03:12 GMT
Hi all:
      I created a new computing service with high availability enabled in cloudstack UI console
successfully.With that computing service,i added a new kvm virtual machine on which windows
server 2003 sp2 x64 operation system is running.My Problem is how to test auto-failover of
high availability feature of the virtual machine? Pulling out Network cable of KVM host will
cause the entire cloud fail.