cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Template Download Query
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:34:00 GMT
Hi Donal,
Can you please let us know the version of CS you are on ?
By default the download is enabled. You can turn it off using the global config - disable.extraction.
Can you try downloading by trying http://xx.xx.xx.xx/URL_PATH  (stripping out the SSl part)and
see if it works ?

I think the issue is more related to SSL. It would be great if you could paste the logs in
pastebin as well.
What did google say for the error code (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)  ?

Thanks,
-Nitin

-----Original Message-----
From: Donal Lafferty [mailto:donal.lafferty@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 7:37 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Template Download Query

Is template download available by default on CloudStack, or is it a feature that has to be
enabled?

The background is that I've tried using the Template download from the GUI running on Firefox.
 When I click on the download link I get the following message.  (I have edited the digits
of the IP address be 'x'):

Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to xx-xx-xx-xx.realhostip.com.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

Also, I had a look at logs on the secondary storage VM that the template download link seems
to point to.  It complains of an "Invalid method in request".