cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sam Robertson <Sam.Robert...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Not able to get ssh keypairs listed
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:15:55 GMT
Hi Jose,

I verified the latest cloudbridge against both 2.2.x CloudStack and 3.0.x
CloudStack and am not duplicating this particular error. Could you verify
you've upgraded your CloudBridge installation to the latest version from
Sourceforge?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloudstack/files/CloudBridge/

1.1.1 includes a number of changes to deal with ID/UUID changes in
addition to other fixes.

Going forward, CloudBridge has been integrated into the 3.0 branch and
isn't technically supported any longer, however I've been taking patches
and fixing problems when possible.  The 1.1.2 build, which hasn't been
pushed to sourceforge also resolves our REST api authentication problem so
HybridFox and Boto should actually work when it's posted.

Sam