cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: VPN Concurrent users
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:18:41 GMT
What is the error on the vpn client? What OS are the clients using?
You can take a look at the logs on the virtual router by logging in so:
http://www.tutkiun.com/2012/06/login-to-system-vmsrouters-cloudstack.html

The remote access VPN stack is ipsec / l2tp / ppp. The failure could be in
any one of these layers
Logs on the virtual router are
 /var/log/messages -> l2tp and ppp
 /var/log/secure -> ipsec
 /var/log/cloud/cloud.log -> CloudStack audit logs